Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Some examples of the data we collect automatically are Users locations, IP Addresses, and Users activities on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Business Information and Attached Materials
All shared information will be kept fully confidential. At Feel IT we ensure that any and all technology, code, information or materials provided by the Client to Feel IT Tech in connection with Feel IT' performance of the work, including, without limitation, product materials, product and business information of Client, and software programs (collectively, “Client Materials”), together with all Intellectual Property Rights therein, are and shall be owned by, and shall be the sole and exclusive property of Client. Feel IT shall use its best efforts not to disclose any information about the Client to any third party without having received The Client's written permission. All incidents of violation will result in appropriate disciplinary action against nyone responsible, including possible termination of employment, civil, criminal and administrative penalties.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connectionto our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Feel IT may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them. To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Third party links. You might find links to third party websites on our Site. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- Right to Subject Access Request The User can ask the Site to provide a report of every place where the User's personal and business data is held.
- Right to Rectification The User can request an update of inaccurate data.
- Right to Erasure The User can request the deletion of all their personal and business data held by the Site.
- Right to Restriction of Processes The User can request that the Site not process their personal and business data.
- Right to Receive Personal and Business Data The User can request that their data be provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to be sent to another company or be used in any other way.